Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So ‘Silent Rage’ Was Really ‘Roid Rage’ All Along, Huh? Andy Leavine Gets Suspended.

WWE Backstage News : Andy Leavine Suspended


So I decide to check the news before heading off to do more work, and that’s when I see the headlines. Andy Leavine, the winner of this year’s Tough Enough who couldn’t sell a Stone Cold Stunner on Raw during his big victory announcement, is now on WWE’s suspension list. That’s right, the guy who was handed a career on a silver platter decides to blow his chances into oblivion by violating WWE’s Wellness Policy. If I were a gambler I’d bet on a ‘future endeavored’ for this kid right now!
PWInsider were the ones to break the news about Leavine’s suspension. So I’m guessing when he was breaking into a fit on Tough Enough, it was really the roids kicking-in and not just him playing out a crappy gimmick. First of all, Silent Rage is one of the stupidest names I’ve heard in a while, it sounds like something a backyard brawler would have called himself back in the late 90′s. Silent Rage? How old is this guy, 7? How many papers did he have to scribble on before he came up with that name by matching two random words together?
The part that irritates me the most is that this guy is literally given an open-door to the company. And everytime he had a short segment or one of those corny FCW training videos I’d actually feel my heart-rate drop slowly due to boredom and the thought that I’m gonna’ have to endure this guy’s career for the next 7 years. WWE glorifies him as some sort of champion even though everything he did on Tough Enough only proved that he was neither ‘tough’ nor ‘enough’ of anything. And then the guy with the charisma of a Pine tree does something to violate WWE’s Wellness Policy? I don’t know, maybe he wanted to get fired or something? I’m just thinking out loud here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment